Roznamah Entertainment website puts the confidentiality of its users’ information on top of its priorities. The website management does its best to provide high quality services to all users. The privacy and confidentiality of information, as outlined below, form an integral part of the GEA’ conditions for using the website.
The website visitors and those who benefit from the website services shall continuously review the conditions and principles of privacy and confidentiality of information to be aware of any updates thereof. It is notable that the website management is not under an obligation to advertise any updates applied to such conditions and principles. However, your use of the website means you have reviewed and agreed such conditions, principles and the any amendments to the same.
GEA shall not be liable, at any circumstances, for any direct, indirect, coincidental, sequential, special or exceptional damages you may suffer as a result of using or failure to use this website.
Security of Personal Information:
- The privacy and information confidentiality policy was prepared to help the visitors and users understand the information collected from them upon visiting the website and the method to deal with it.
- The website management takes the proper procedures and measures to keep the personal information secure and to ensure protecting the same from loss, unauthorized use, misuse or unauthorized modification and disclosure. The most important measures applicable at the GEA to protect the visitor’s personal information include:
- The strict procedures and measures to protect the information security in addition to our technique to protect from the fraud and unauthorized access to our systems.
- The regular and periodic update of the procedures and controls of protection meeting or exceeding the standards.
- Our employees are qualified and trained to respect the confidentiality of the personal information of our visitors.
Collecting the Personal Information:
- Upon the user’s visit to Roznamah Entertainment, the website server registers the internet protocol (IP) of the user, the date and time of the visit and the URL of any website that referred you to Roznamah Entertainment website.
- Most websites add cookies to the HDD of the visitor’s computer (browser). Such cookies are text files containing information allowing the website, which added them, to recover the same when needed on the user’s next visit of the website. Such saved information includes:
- Remembering the username and password.
- Saving the page settings, if applicable on the portal.
- The visitor (browser) may not need to enter the password in each visit. This is because the website will be able to discover it through the cookies. Such cookies further prevent the user from repeating the voting if the user has previously voted. On such basis, Roznamah Entertainment website will use the information available in the cookies for purely technical purposes when visited more than once. The website can also change the information contained in the cookies or add new information when you visit Roznamah Entertainment website.
- If you use a direct application or send us an email message through the website providing us with personal information, we may share the necessary information with other entities or departments, to serve you more effectively. However, we shall not share your personal information with non-governmental authorities unless they are authorized by the concerned authorities to perform specific government services. By providing us with your personal information through the website, you agree that such information may be stored, processed and used by the Saudi authorities. At all times, we reserve the right to disclose any information to the concerned authorities when necessary to comply with any law or governmental requirement.
- You are solely liable for the completeness and validity of the information you send through this website.
Protecting your Privacy:
- In order to enable us to help you protect your personal information, we recommend the following:
- Contact us immediately when you think someone could obtain your password, use code, PIN or any other confidential information.
- Never give your confidential information on the phone or online unless you know the person or the recipient of the information.
- Use a secure browser for completing transactions online and close other unused applications on the web. Ensure your antivirus software is always up to date.
- In case you have any enquiries or opinions on the privacy principles, you can contact the website management through the contact form in our (Contact Us) page.
- To keep the security of your personal information, the e. storage and sent personal information are secured with the proper security techniques.
- This website may contain hyperlinks to websites using methods to protect the information and privacy other than the methods we use. We are not liable for the contents, methods and privacies of such other websites. We recommend you to refer to the privacy notifications of such websites.
Sending Email Messages:
When you enquire or ask for some information about a specific service or when you give additional information using any means of communication with the GEA, be electronic or not, such as the enquiry application on our website, we will use your email address to reply to your enquiries. It is also possible to save your email address, your message and our reply to it for the purpose of quality control. We may also do so for the legal and control purposes.
All rights reserved for the GEA © 2017.